What are the do’s and don’ts into a rock concert in terms of what to wear, what to bring, what time to present there to get the best standing place and most important how to behave at there.
1. Get there as soon as possible. Well I would prefer you to be there at least 1 hour before the show start. But the time depends how far you are living from the concert venue and on which block or spot ticket you have. If it’s general floor get really early so you can rush in and get to the railing which is the best place or middle place to see a rock concert. Well if you have an assigned seat, you don’t have to be so early.
2. Wear something like light comfortable clothes, I use to wear black or white t-shirt. Try to wear comfortable shoes. Band apparel is probably your best bet there.
3. Bring as little as possible with you. Essentials things like mobile phone, wallet, a backpack where you can carry a extra t-shirt or for keeping things which you will buy from the gig spot and mostly important the ticket or passes, if you buy the ticket from internet please bring the copy of the transaction statement printout and your identity proof.
4. If you are going to watch the band first time in that concert, try to get some information about that band, listen to them at least for sometimes and try to memorize few songs of them.
5. Behaving yourself at there and it is very important for you to enjoy the event, and the safety of yourself and others.
6. Listen to security people, and others whose job to ensure your safety, as well as the safety of the rest of the people who are attending.
7. Obey the rules for the venue where you are attending, including drinking and recreational drug use. These may be a very real part of the rock scene, but you should be concerned enough to behave responsibly.
8. Try to be polite to people around you. Again, this may not be the ordinary attitude for concert goers, but it will tend to make it easier to enjoy the show. Here are some things which you should note.
9. Keep your hands, elbows, and generally all of your body parts to yourself. You may be stoked and overjoyed with the show, but you should still allow others to enjoy it in their own way.
10. Go with the flow. Some rock concerts, usually the best ones, do get a little out of control, and if you are into it, it is fine to get involved with the crowd.
11. If it’s getting sweaty you can take your t-shirt off. It’s a good way of sliding through a pit like you’re covered in baby oil; just don’t push your armpit in someone’s face when you put your arms up.
12. If your on the edge of a pit then it’s your job to keep the thing going, just keep your arms up and make sure than when some dude crashes into you get him back in there
13. Screaming is good. Holler those lungs out and put your arms up when instructed.
14. If you use to wear spectacles, be careful with it. Try to bring the spectacles box with you.
15. When crowd surfing it’s best to go on your back, and try to spread your weight out so that people don’t get crushed (it’s also good to brush the heads of the people your moving towards so that they know that your coming and they can get there hands up ready)
16. If you fall down, get back up quickly. If you are near someone who has fallen down, help them up. Being on the ground is not a good place to be at a concert.
17. If it’s getting sweaty you can take your t-shirt off. It’s a good way of sliding through a pit like you’re covered in baby oil; just don’t push your armpit in someone’s face when you put your arms up.
18. If your on the edge of a pit then it’s your job to keep the thing going, just keep your arms up and make sure than when some dude crashes into you get him back in there
19. Screaming is good. Holler those lungs out and put your arms up when instructed.
20. If you fall down, get back up quickly. If you are near someone who has fallen down, help them up. Being on the ground is not a good place to be at a concert.
21. If a shorter person attempts to get to the front of the stage (or a kid with their parent or something) LET THEM THROUGH! If you don’t, they won’t be able to see, and complain the whole way through!
22. Enjoy yourself. Your main aim in the gig is to have fun. This depends on what your idea of fun is, if you want to be a barrier boy then you need to get onto that front barrier right at the start and never let go no matter how squashed and deafened you get. If you want to sit and not be squashed then go upstairs. If you want to be a demon of the pit then you need to rip your shirt off and start acting like a gorilla in heat. Choose where you want to fit into the gig.
1. Don’t ever forget to bring the ticket or passes of the concert.
2. Don’t be so fool and don’t sing wrong lyrics over there or don’t try to giving lip for the song.
3. Don’t eat food and drink water too much before the concert because constant jumping and moving during the show will probably lead you to something bad.
4. Don’t bring water bottles; they don’t let you bring them in anymore to most concerts because they can be used as weapons to throw at musicians.
5. Do not push and shove to get to a merchandise table, food and beverage vendor, or restroom. Rock music fans are like any group, they can be laid back and mellow, or volatile and edgy.
6. Do not throw things, insult people, or complain to people sitting near you. If the band stinks, walk out, or if there is another group coming up, chill out and wait for them.
7. Don’t block the view for other concert goers. If the crowd gets up and start screaming or waving their arms, join them, but don’t try to do a one person show in the stands for your own entertainment.
8. Don’t be disrespectful about other bands there that you may not like, especially when conversing with your friends. People can get very touchy on the subject of bands they like.
9. Don’t wear jewelry that can injure people or anything that could be ripped off you e.g. eyebrow piercing, spiky bracelets, just use common sense. Sturdy shoes are a must because there’s a lot of treading on feet. If you have long hair and you’re going to be in the pit, put it up in a way so it won’t stick to people and get pulled or slap people in the face. There’s nothing worse than getting hit in the face with a wild ponytail.
10. Be mindful of the other individuals around you, and what they are doing. gigs normally work on a “Do onto others as you would wish them do onto you” principal this means it’s OK to push the guy who bashed against you in the pit and everyone is going nuts, but don’t bash someone when you’re not in a pit.
11. Don’t be scared of getting in there, the best technique is to go in all guns blazing when there’s loads of people in there. The best defense is attack!
12. Don’t punch! You’re not trying to hurt people because it’s not a fight! Would you like everyone to punch you? Keep your hands open and push rather than punch.
13. In general you shouldn’t look at people aggressively while pushing them, because you’re not trying to start on them so you don’t want to give them the impression that you are. Just concentrate more on the music and rock out, don’t be too concerned with who you’re pushing and what’s going on.
14. MOST IMPORTANT POINT: Please don’t bring or drink alcohol during the concert, don’t bring or take marijuana, drugs, cocaine, crocin there also.
15. Don’t start a fight like throwing each other, pushing each other. Don’t do this things because then you won’t enjoy the show as much as you want to and helps you be healthy.
16. When crowd surfing it’s best to go on your back, and try to spread your weight out so that people don’t get crushed (it’s also good to brush the heads of the people your moving towards so that they know that your coming and they can get there hands up ready)
17. Against the stage is a very coveted place to stand, and it is almost always first come first served, don’t try to wedge your in, stages are rather finite.
18. Don’t argue with anyone that attempts to push up closer to the stage, if they’re heading for the pit, your not about to stop them.
Follow this things and I can assure that you will enjoy the concerts undoubtedly
and will come back home without lost anything
and with out any accident.
So, Rock on \m/