She’s innovative, eloquent and an extraordinary artist who is out to hit the spotlight. And she has already done so for her extraordinary performance singingon the 2016 official Olympic Themesong, that won a award for best musical direction – The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences – The 38th Annual Sports Emmy Awards.
One more star to add to her career of accomplishments as we await to see more of her in the months to come. The latest of which is an audio-visual album that aims to help 10 different humanitarian causes from around the globe. Ladies and gentlemen, we are talking about none other than Ladi Anne. Sounds Familiar?
You must have heard the name before. And why not. Apart from Los Capitanes – Olympic Suite, Ladi Anne had also received recognition for her outstanding performance on her work Villas, which is based on a piano composition that she had created as a tribute to her father. The video is a collaborative work with pole dancer Marion Crampe, who rose to phenomenon for her innovative style of Ballet Pole Dance.
You can watch the video right from Ladi’s official website and on other streaming platforms from 20th October, 2017.
In the coming album, Ride, each video will focus on the different humanitarian causes and 100% of the profits will be donated to the leading non-profit organizations that are dedicated to specific causes.
The album is set to be released in the month of February 2018, when the artist will be out for her Californian Homeless Shelter Tour.
Ladi Anne Era: The Beginning
- Ladi started her International career at a very young age – At the age of 16, the artist had done an audio visual collaboration in the hit song Money. In the video, she had shared space with personalities like BrigetteDerks, Mark Schaffel and Debby Rowe (remember Michael Jackson’s ex-wife?)
- In 2013, Ladi created her own visual project – a web show named LA Connection. It was sponsored by the Brazilian teen magazine – Yes Teen. The series featured participation from popular artists namely Selena Gomez, Ne-Yo, Ed Sheeran, Kelly Osbourne, One Direction, Fifth Harmony, and Miley Cirus. Later on, the show became so popular that Ladi was featured and interviewed by Entertainment Television, TMZ, E!, Star Magazine, and Perez Hilton.
- In 2015, Ladi paired with singer Lia Farrington and the duo played in some of the famous venues of Los Angeles such as Room 5, House of Blues and The Wizend – The duo was joined by renowned guitar player MateusAsato in two of the music videos that they had collaborated. Apart from this, the duo had also teamed up for another audio-visual collaboration ‘Lay Me Down’ by Keep Your Soul Records. The song is available on iTunes, Spotify and other digital stores.
- In 2016, Ladi won the selection round to sing on the official Olympics theme song “Los Capitanes” that aired on worldwide television – Soon in 2017, the music went on to receive a Sports Emmy Award for Best Musical Direction. After that she graduated from Los Angeles Film School (Los Angeles Recording School) to receive a ‘Hall of Fame’ award in Audio Engineering.
- Post-Graduation, she had worked with celebrities like Alec Baldwin and the cast of Orange is the New Black as a sound engineer.